About the Collections
- Mary D. Parsons Photograph Collection. Over 500,000 images documenting life in Northwest Arkansas. Learn more.
- Guy Howard Collection. Native American prehistoric and historic artifacts, includingtools, ceramics, beads, and effigies.
- Lockwood and Annabel Searcy Collection. Items from a prominent Springdale business family, late 1800s-1970s, including domestic objects, textiles, family records, and tools.
- Mooney-Barker Drugstore Collection. Papers and retail items from an early 1900s drugstore in the Madison Countytown of Pettigrew.
- Ada Lee Shook Collection. Furniture, housewares, textiles, books, papers, and photos from the pioneer Blackburn, Slaughter, and Smith families of Northwest Arkansas.
- Morris Family Collection. World War I items, including uniforms, gear, letters, photographs, and souvenirs.
- Jeanne Hoffer-Tucker Collection. Paintings by folk artist Essie Ward.
- Lucy Cartmell Leming Collection. Household objects and handmade tools from the Cartmell family of Brentwood (Washington County).
- Robert G. Winn Collection. Housewares, decorative arts, textiles, tools, furniture, books, business and family records, and photographs from the pioneer Winn family of the Winslow area of Washington County.
- McGarrah-Reed Collection. Original log walls of a circa 1830 rural Washington County house with original furnishings.
Contact our collections manager, Carolyn Reno, for more information.