About the Collections
- Mary D. Parsons Photograph Collection. Over 500,000 images documenting life in Northwest Arkansas. Learn more.
- Ernie Deane Collection. Papers relating to Arkansas topics researched by journalist Ernie Deane from the 1960s-1980s. Subject headings (pdf)
- Guy Howard Collection. Native American prehistoric and historic artifacts, includingtools, ceramics, beads, and effigies.
- Lockwood and Annabel Searcy Collection. Items from a prominent Springdale business family, late 1800s-1970s, including domestic objects, textiles, family records, and tools.
- Mooney-Barker Drugstore Collection. Papers and retail items from an early 1900s drugstore in the Madison County community of Pettigrew.
- Ada Lee Shook Collection. Furniture, housewares, textiles, books, papers, and photos from the pioneer Blackburn, Slaughter, and Smith families of Northwest Arkansas.
- Morris Family Collection. World War I items, including uniforms, gear, letters, photographs, and souvenirs.
- Jeanne Hoffer-Tucker Collection. Paintings by folk artist Essie Ward.
- Lucy Cartmell Leming Collection. Household objects and handmade tools from the Cartmell family of Brentwood (Washington County).
- Robert G. Winn Collection. Housewares, decorative arts, textiles, tools, furniture, books, business and family records, and photographs from the pioneer Winn family of the Winslow area of Washington County.
Contact our collections manager, Carolyn Reno, for more information.