Shiloh Meeting Hall

The Shiloh Meeting Hall, formerly known as the Odd Fellow's Lodge/Shiloh Primitive Baptist Church, was constructed in 1871 as a church and community building. The structure is considered by some architectural historians to be Arkansas's best surviving example of what was once a common building style. It was purchased by the Springdale Lodge of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows in 1935, who donated the building to the Shiloh Museum in 2005.